Seven C’s (7 C's) of Effective Communication
· Complete communication develops and enhances reputation of an organization.
· Moreover, they are cost saving as no crucial information is missing and no additional cost is incurred in conveying extra message if the communication is complete.
· It is both time-saving as well as cost-saving.
· It underlines and highlights the main message as it avoids using excessive and needless words.
· Concise communication provides short and necessary message in limited words to the audience.
· Concise message is more likeable and comprehensible to the audience.
• Emphasize on “you” approach.
• Empathize with the audience and display interest in the audience.
• Show optimism towards your audience
• It makes understanding easier.
• Complete clarity of thoughts and ideas heightens the meaning of message.
• Clear message makes use of exact, reserve and concrete words.
• It is backed with specific facts and figures.
• It makes use of words that are clear and that build the reputation.
• Concrete messages are not misunderstood.
• Courtesy means taking into consideration both viewpoints as well as feelings of the receiver of the message.
• Courteous message is positive and focused at the audience.
• The message is exact, correct and well-timed.
• If the communication is correct, it boosts up the confidence level.
• Correct message has greater effect on the audience/readers.