High Rankings In Search Engine (Search Engine Ranking)
without good inbound links?
It is possible to get high rankings with only a few links if you want to be listed for keywords that don't have much competition. As soon as more than one website competes with you for the same keywords, the website with the best inbound links will Outrank the other websites.
If you want to get high rankings for competitive keywords, you have to go out and encourage people to link to your website. It's not necessary to get as many links as possible. It's necessary to get better links than your competitors.
|Get High Ranking in Search Engine and be a supremo of business|
Relatively easy: finding the right websites for link building
The Internet has plenty of websites for every category. The following websites can be good link partners:
1. Websites that are listed for the keywords that you are targeting can be good link partners. If a website has high positions for the keywords that you are targeting and if the website is not a competitor, you should contact the owner of that website.
2. Some websites have content that is related to your keyword. If these websites have no examples or references, they could link to your website.
3. There can be many websites that contain a review or a comment about your company without linking to your site. These websites will often link to your website if you ask.
4. If another website links to your website and only uses your domain name to link to your website, ask the owner of the other website to link to your website with your keyword.
5. Blogs that deal with the topic of your websites are often willing to link to your website.
6. If a website links to one of your competitors, it is likely that they will also link to your website if you offer a similar product or service.